The Student Council’s next meeting will be held in L-101 at 5:00 p.m. on November 25th.
According to paragraph 9 of the Student Council’s laws, the Council’s meetings are open to all students at the University of Iceland. Students who are not members of the Student Council may therefore attend meetings and listen to discussions within the Council.
Please contact the office of the Student Council at email@example.com if you have any questions regarding the meeting or the agenda. Furthermore, all students are welcome to contact the office with inquiries about their rights.
- Meeting begins 17:00
- Vote/approval on minutes from last meeting 17:00-17:05
- Announcements and issues ahead 17:05-17:25
- Presentation of a questionnaire: Students’ attitudes towards changes in their studies and teaching at the University of Iceland due to the COVID-19 epidemic in the spring semester of 2021 17:20-18:00
- Nominations to the electoral board 18:00-18:15
- Proposal regarding work permits for newly graduated psychologists 18:15-18:30
- Intermission 18:30-18:40
- Report of the Student Council’s workgroup in regards to the parliamentary elections 2021 19:00-19:15
- Re-examinations at the University of Iceland 18:30-18:45
- Gender neutral bathrooms 18:45-19:00
- Other issues 19:15-19:25
- Meeting ends 19:25
- Recorded issues